The weekly conversation starters come early this week for three reasons:
- You’re probably spending the weekend with family and friends and need something to talk about.
- You’re not going to check your emails next week (at least I hope you’re not!)
- I won’t be working next week either 🙂
Keep reading for your usual list of sports topics that might come up in conversation. If sports doesn’t move the meter with your family, here are a few non-sports conversation starters to use at holiday gatherings.
- What’s your favorite holiday movie?
- What’s your favorite line from a holiday movie?
- Name the worst thing about all of us getting together?
- What is the best part of the holiday season?
- Favorite ornament you put on the tree?
If sports is more your thing, here’s a look at those ConvoStarters.
One of these these should get a conversation going and that’s the point. Be present. Talk to the people around you. Invest in those relationships. Get to know the people in your life.
The next installment of sports conversation starters will be posted January 2nd. If you’d like to receive that update and join the list to become sports savvy every week, just leave your name in the box marked “Let’s Do This!” and you’ll get topics like these delivered to your inbox every Monday by 7am